Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order is placed and payment is confirmed with us, It will take our processing department 1 day to process and ship out your product .
- Once your product is dispatched, you will receive a tracking number within 24 hours which will allows you to keep track of the delivery.
- If your order is placed on the weekend Saturday/Sunday, you will have to wait until Monday for this order to be dispatched.
- We have partnered with FEDEX EXPRESS and COURIER GUYS for fast and efficient shipment delivery.
- Except otherwise agreed, Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and public holidays, but order can still be placed on our website to be shipped in the next working day
- If you change your mind on the way, you can cancel your order, but it has to be done within 24 hours after getting the order confirmation notification from us.
- We ship orders through international courier, and once your package is shipped, it is no longer under our control, but not to worry we will still be monitoring this for you.
- Delivery window is usually 3-5 business days, but in most cases your shipment will get to you within 2 working days depending on your location.
- You may be contacted by the courier service for clearance, and if that happens, please try and contact us asap to enable us handle this for you.
- It is our responsibility to pay the duty (fee). If you are asked to do so by the courier, please inform us. You should only offer your identification details for clearance.
- It is paramount you corporate with the courier as failure to do so may delay your package being delivered, we will not be responsible for your actions.
- You will be informed in advance if we envisage any delays (which rarely happens).
- The number of days it will take for your package to get to you may depend on your location, but we will always try our best and make sure packages are delivered on time.
- Your item could be delivered to you without any contact from the courier service.
- If the courier service cannot reach you during delivery, the package will be taken to the local depot, and they will send you a notification so you can contact the local courier for delivery.
- If there is a second failed attempt, your package will be returned to the courier dispatching centre where it will be kept for 3-5 days. After confirmation that you are ready for delivery, it will be sent to you, or you may be asked to pick it from the nearest dispatched centre.