The Cel-Fi SOLO Smart Signal Booster is designed to solve mobile coverage problems for voice and data. With up to 100dB of gain, it is the most powerful carrier-grade solution available. The Cel-Fi SOLO covers up to 16,000 ft2 /1,500 m2 of indoor space per system and improves 3G and 4G mobile service by eliminating dead zones and dropped calls.
Cel-Fi products are mobile network approved and fully meets the regulatory requirements in the UK and Ireland. The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator’s network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
- Licence exempt and fully meets Ofcom requirements SI 2018/399 (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland)
- Quick and easy setup and installation
- 100 dB max signal gain covering an area 16,000 ft2 / 1,500 m2 per unit
- Available for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Can easily switch between mobile networks via the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Boosts both 3G and 4G signal coverage simultaneously
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset – Unconditionally Network Safe
- Remote monitoring and management with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The system needs to detect a minimum signal outside of the building to operate.
Cel-Fi SOLO Bundle 1 includes:
- Cel-Fi SOLO Smart Signal Booster
- 1 x Cel-Fi Whip Antenna
- 1 x Cel-Fi Patch Antenna
- 1 x Wall mounting bracket
Quick Installation: The Cel-Fi SOLO comes with a Cel-Fi Whip Antenna and Cel-Fi Patch Antenna. These can be used to get a system up and running in minutes.
Advanced Installation: If you need a more powerful donor antenna you can connect the Cel-Fi SOLO to an outdoor Wideband Directional Antenna. If you need to get coverage to more areas of your building, you can use Splitters and connect to multiple Server Antennas
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 60 MHz
- Relays three (3) channels simultaneously (up to 20 MHz each)
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain, best coverage in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi SOLO do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi SOLO are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products. It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi WAVE App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.